Supplier Code of Conduct
Revvity expects that its suppliers shall commit to upholding the following principles with respect to the products, operations and services that they provide:
Suppliers shall commit to uphold the human rights of workers and to treat them with dignity and respect.
- The Supplier shall not use child labor. The employment of young workers below the age of eighteen shall only occur in non-hazardous work and when young workers are above a country’s legal age for employment.
- The Supplier shall not use forced labor in any form (prison, indentured, bonded or otherwise) and the employees of Supplier shall not be required to lodge papers or deposits on starting work.
- The Supplier shall comply with all applicable environmental, safety and health regulations and provide a safe and healthy workplace, presenting no unreasonable risks to its employees. Any housing provided by the Supplier to its employees shall be safe for habitation. The Supplier shall provide its employees with access to clean water, food, and emergency healthcare in the event of accidents or incidents at the Supplier’s workplace.
- Within the customs and practices of the countries in which the Supplier operates, the Supplier shall not discriminate against any employee on any ground (including race, religion, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or gender). The Supplier shall not engage in or support the use of corporal punishment, mental, physical, sexual or verbal abuse and shall not use harsh or unusual disciplinary practices in the workplace.
- The Supplier shall pay its employees according to applicable wage laws or the prevailing industry wage as established through collective bargaining, including minimum wages and overtime hours, and provide each employee with all legally mandated benefits.
- The Supplier shall respect the rights of workers, as set forth in local laws, to associate freely, join or not join labor unions, seek representation and join workers’ councils, in the countries in which it operates.
Suppliers shall operate in an environmentally responsible manner to minimize adverse impacts on the environment, and are urged to conserve natural resources.
- The Supplier shall comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, obtain all necessary permits and licenses, and follow reporting requirements.
- The Supplier shall identify all the hazardous or toxic waste that it or its contractors or agents produce, and has taken all available measures to ensure the safe handling, movement, storage, recycling, reuse or management of waste, and to dispose of such waste so as to limit contact with soil, waterways, drains, sewers and exposure to the atmosphere. In all instances, disposal shall comply with environmental protection and waste disposal requirements as established by regulatory bodies.
- The Supplier shall not knowingly cause harm to either those living in the vicinity of its operations or the environment.
Compliance and Ethics
Suppliers shall conduct their operations in an ethical manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- All goods and services provided by the Supplier shall comply with relevant statutes, regulations and other legal requirements including those relevant to the regulation of health, safety, environment; employee welfare; and production, storing, handling and delivery; inclusive of but not limited to, regulations and directives, e.g., REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals regulations, labor laws, environmental laws, Custom Trade Partnership against Terrorism (CTPAT), product safety laws, and any relevant medical device regulations that apply within the countries where products will be distributed and/or within the country of the Supplier’s operations.
- The Supplier shall provide evidence of compliance with such legal requirements (including, permits, inspection reports, certificates of analysis etc.) promptly on request, and in any event within a reasonable time, to enable Revvity to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the sale and use of Revvity end products. As per Revvity purchase specifications or for OEM (“Original Equipment Manufacturer”) items, the Supplier shall maintain compliance to industry standards and product listings for all products delivered to Revvity. The Supplier shall ensure that its sub-contractors comply with the provisions of this Code of Conduct.
- The Supplier shall not pay or accept bribes or otherwise participate in any illegal conduct designed to garner business. The Supplier shall comply with all applicable anti-corruption laws, rules, and regulations, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the U. K. Bribery Act and those enacted under the OECD Convention on Combatting Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions.
- The Supplier shall support the provision of fundamental human rights and ensure that they are not involved in any form of human rights abuses, including without limitation, human trafficking.
- The Supplier shall comply with applicable security and privacy laws and regulations, as well as data retention requirements in all situations when conducting business with Revvity, to ensure that all employee and other individuals’ privacy rights are protected. The Supplier shall have appropriate technical and security measures in place to protect Revvity’s confidential information from unauthorized disclosure.