Frequently Asked Questions
- Why was I redirected to Revvity.com?
You have been redirected to Revvity.com because the page you were trying access on PerkinElmer.com has been permanently moved to Revvity.com.
- As a Revvity prospect or customer, do I need to use PerkinElmer.com anymore for anything?
While all Revvity Products formerly on Perkinelmer.com can now be found on Revvity.com, there is still some Revvity content on Perkinelmer.com that is in the process of moving over. For an up to date list of this content please click here. We will finish our move to Revvity.com in early 2024; until then please access this additional information on PerkinElmer.com.
- Can I still easily contact Sales, Customer Care, Tech support or Service on Revvity.com?
Yes, reaching out to our commercial and support teams remains as simple as ever. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our dedicated team is always ready to provide quick and efficient solutions, ensuring your work continues uninterrupted.
- How can I leave feedback on the new online experience?
We greatly appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts and experience with us. Your feedback is instrumental to our continual refinement and improvement. To leave feedback on the new experience, please follow this link to our Website Feedback Survey. We look forward to hearing from you about the online experience we currently provide and welcome your valuable feedback on how we can continue to improve it in the future.
- Will my PerkinElmer.com log-in work on Revvity.com?
No, but if you ordered Revvity products on Perkinelmer.com in 2023 or 2024, you will not need to complete the registration process again on Revvity.com. Simply set up a Revvity.com password by visiting the Forgot Password page and use the same email address associated with your PerkinElmer.com account to start that process. If you are registering for an online account for the first time, please visit the Create Revvity Account page to register for a new online account.
- How do I set up my Revvity.com account?
If you had an account and ordered Revvity products on Perkinelmer.com in 2023 or 2024, then you are already registered on Revvity.com. Just visit the Forgot Password page and use the same email address associated with your PerkinElmer.com account to receive an email to finalize your secure password setup. If you are a customer registering for an online account for the first time, please visit the Create Revvity Account page to register for a new online account.
- What is my password on Revvity.com?
If you had an account and ordered Revvity products on Perkinelmer.com in 2023 or 2024, then you are already registered on Revvity.com. Just visit the Forgot Password page and use the same email address associated with your PerkinElmer.com account to receive an email to finalize your secure password setup. If you are a customer registering for an online account for the first time, please visit the Create Revvity Account page to register for a new online account and set your secure password.
- Where is my password reset email?
You will receive an email from Revvity Customer Care - please check your spam folder if needed. If you did not receive an email, you will need to complete a new registration on Revvity.com
- Do I still need my PerkinElmer.com account?
Revvity customers who wish to view or buy products online will now only do so on Revvity.com. If you purchase PerkinElmer products online, you will still need to log in to PerkinElmer.com with your PerkinElmer account to do so. This means that if you purchase both Revvity and PerkinElmer products online you will now need to use two separate online accounts.
- Can I view or buy Revvity products on the PerkinElmer.com website anymore?
No, Revvity customers who wish to view or buy products online will now only be able do so on Revvity.com.
- What countries offer online ordering?
Customers in the following countries can order online on Revvity.com: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Will I still be able to view my orders, track delivery, save favorite products and easily order again on Revvity.com?
Yes. Order history, delivery tracking, favorites, and easy reordering are all available on Revvity.com. In addition to these features, you will also have access to more detailed online order tracking. We are working to provide the best online ordering experience possible. To leave feedback on the new online shopping experience, please follow this link to our Online Shopping Feedback Survey.
- Do I need to update my company’s account information on file with Revvity?
No, your company account information on file with us will remain unchanged. Simply set up your Revvity.com account to begin using our improved online ordering experience.
- Will my discounts/pricing be the same on Revvity.com as it was on PerkinElmer.com?
Yes. The information associated with your account including pricing and discounts remains the same on Revvity.com.
- I don't know my account number. Can I still register online without my account number?
Yes. If you don't already have an account or you don't have an account number from a previous invoice or quotation, you can still complete the online registration process. You will be prompted to provide or validate your shipping and billing information before placing your first order.
- Will I see my online order history from PerkinElmer.com?
Yes, you will see the last 1 year of online order history from PerkinElmer.com in your Revvity account. To see historical orders, visit the Orders section in your Revvity account and click the Order History tab.
- If my web order placed on perkinelmer.com has not shipped, will I still receive my shipment notification email?
Yes, you will receive an email from Revvity Customer Care when the order ships - please check your spam folder if needed.
- What does the name Revvity represent?
Revvity represents our continued commitment to revolutionizing next generation breakthroughs that create a healthier humankind.
- So, what does "Revvity" mean?
"Revvity" was born from two words, "revolutionize" (rev) and "vita" (vit) that means "life" in Latin. It represents our commitment to revolutionizing life through developing technologies and solutions for a healthier humankind.
- How did you decide on the name Revvity?
The Revvity brand is the result of extensive feedback from employees around the globe and across all our businesses. It was really important for us to get a sense of what the team as a whole wanted the brand to represent as we move into the future.
- What is the strategy behind the new brand?
Our new brand isn’t just a change in symbol – it is a symbol of the change that has taken place in our organization. We took a global perspective in choosing our name and visual identity in order to create a sense of action and momentum towards the future we want to lead.
- What do you want to be recognized for?
Our purpose is to expand the boundaries of human potential through science. We embrace challenges. By bringing a myriad of skills, capabilities, and people together to challenge orthodoxy, we expand boundaries in pursuit of a better future for human health.
- As an existing customer, what do I need to know about Revvity?
There is little that will change in your day-to-day relationship with us. You will still be in touch with the same people; our phone numbers will remain the same, and we will keep you informed about our new email addresses (note that the current ones will be working for the foreseeable future).
As we proceed with implementing the Revvity brand, we are now changing the names of our local legal entities. Please visit our Fact Sheet page on our Customer Transformation Hub for country specific information on new contact details and action you need to take.
Our commitment to our customers will remain our highest priority and our established product brands will not disappear. There will be no changes to part numbers or form, fit or function of any products, but they will eventually have a fresh look.
- What will happen with my contract and who should I reach out to for service and support?
Your contract with us (under our previous name) won’t be amended or affected by the change. For service or support you can continue to reach out to our Customer Care teams as you have always done before. Going forward, amendments or renewals of contracts will be done in the name of the appropriate Revvity subsidiary.
- Where can I see the portfolio of products and services offered by Revvity?
- How do I request a quote if I want to buy a new Revvity product or service?
- Where can I find product resources such as SDS, COAs, ASK, and other product literature?
Here are some other helpful links to easily access product resources.
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for Core Products - Enter the product number, select “Safety Date Sheets” and click submit
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for BioLegend Products
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for Oxford Immunotec Products
- Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Application Support Knowledgebase (ASK)
- Other Product Resources
- Where can I find open Revvity roles?
You will find our current openings in the “Search jobs and apply” section of our Career site.
- Where can I find information about Revvity employee offerings and benefits?
You will find helpful information about Revvity employee offerings and benefits in the "Why Revvity" section of our Career site.
- Shall I re-submit my job application if I applied for a Revvity job via PerkinElmer Careers page?
No, you don’t need to re-submit your application. Our team will receive and review your application.
- How are interviews conducted in Revvity?
We do both in person and online video meetings, depending on the role and specificity of a job. Interviews can be conducted either virtually or onsite depending on factors such as location of the Hiring Manager and interview team, whether the role is remote, as well as local regulations.
- What happens to the stock I currently own in PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI)?
On May 16, 2023, at the start of trading our ticker will change from “PKI” to “RVTY”. The number of shares owned and the rights associated with those shares will not change based on this transition.
- What do I do with any paper stock certificates I still own from PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI)?
- Where can I learn more about the company’s financial performance?
Please visit our investor relations website: www.ir.revvity.com