LentiBOOST as ideal for applications from basic research to cell therapy
LentiBOOST is a highly effective, non-cytotoxic transduction enhancer for clinical application of lentiviral vectors in a wide range of cell types.
It acts as a universal receptor-independent adjuvant which facilitates fusion of lentivirus with the cell membrane, increases vector copy number, and significantly improves lentivirus transduction efficiency.
Benefits for drug development:
- Up to 90% improved lentiviral transduction efficiency
- Increased and titratable vector copy number per cell
- Pharma and GMP grade batches
Effective in a wide range of cell types
LentiBOOST can be applied to a wide range of clinically relevant cell types, including CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells (HSC), mesenchymal stem cells (MSC), neuronal stem cells, primary T cells, hard-to-transduce murine T cells, NK cells, and fibroblasts. It is ideal for clinical transduction protocols for ex vivo gene therapies and CAR-T cell therapies.
HSC transduction and clinical applications of LentiBOOST
Transduction of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC):
- LentiBOOST is the worldwide gold standard for transduction enhancement in HSC.
- Improved transduction and optimal copy number per cell.
- Vector copy number per cell is increased and can be titrated to optimum alignment with EMA/FDA safety guidelines to express the most suitable amount of your therapeutic protein.
- Non-toxic and healthy HSC differentiation potential.
- LentiBOOST does not affect the ability of HSC to differentiate into various hematopoietic lineages.
- Proven track record in clinical trials with HSC.
T cell transduction and clinical applications of LentiBOOST
Therapeutic applications of engineered T cells:
- Engineered T cells that express a tumor antigen-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR T cells)
- T cells that were modified to express a tumor antigen-specific T cell receptor (TCR T cells)
- Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs)
- CAR-T cell therapy: CAR-NK
Supplying LentiBOOST pharma grade for research use only
LentiBOOST is available globally in pharma grade for research and process development purposes as well as GMP grade for clinical use. The GMP grade material is only available under a clinical license from Revvity Gene Delivery. Both LentiBOOST grades are shipped worldwide.
Revvity Gene Delivery supplies LentiBOOST pharma grade (non-GMP) material for research and process development including large-scale runs. LentiBOOST pharma grade is used in hundreds of laboratories worldwide.
How much LentiBOOST do I need?
Material is supplied at a concentration of 100mg/ml. For most applications, LentiBOOST is applied at a dilution of 1:100 to 1:400.
Please note that product labeling (such as kit insert, product label, and kit box) may be different compared to the company branding. Please contact your local representative for further details.